About Me

     I'm Madi Taylor. I'm currently an undergraduate at Chico State University and I'm studying to get my Bachelor's in Computer Animation and Graphic Design. I am currently in my second semester at Chico State. I want to work in Video Games as a modeler/animator. I'm from Sonoma County and I have an Associate Degree in Fine Arts from Santa Rosa Junior College. 

    In my free time, I write, draw, and am currently learning to play guitar. I enjoy metalcore music, and going to concerts. My favorite band is currently Ice Nine Kills, and I've been able to see them twice live. I really enjoy horror movies, a few of my personal favorites are Candyman (1992), The Crow (1994), Silence of the Lambs (1991), and Re-Animator (1985). I am currently trying to start a side business where I sell my artwork and the things I make as because I am a full-time Chico State student and my school hours shift from semester to semester I wanted another source of income. 

Comments

Popular Posts